How To Claim My Organization's ProfileLast Updated: December 12, 2019
Congratulations! You were selected to be part of the Hope Portal, a curated directory of the best childhood cancer organizations and resources.
3 Steps to Get Access & Customize Your Organization's Profile
1. Join for Free
First, create your free account by joining: Join For Free
*Make sure to use your work email when signing up so we can connect you with your organization.
No work email account? No problem!
After you've signed up, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll connect you to your organization.
2. Verify your email & get automagically connected
After signing up > click link sent to your email (this link verifies your email address) > and then you're logged in!
You can now see your organization listed on your homepage (we automagically connect you to your organization via your email address).
Homepage with Organization Listed
Don't see your organization listed in your dashboard?
- See if it's listed on the Hope Portal
Visit the Hope Portal Homepage > Enter Your Organization's Name in the Search Bar To Check
If it's not listed, you're invited to add your organization!
- If your organization is listed on the Hope Portal and you don't see it on your homepage after logging in:
Email us and we'll connect your account to your organization!
3. Update Your Organization's Profile
After logging in, update your organization's profile anytime by:
- selecting the "Edit My Organization" button on your homepage
- making any changes you'd like
- saving updates by clicking "Update Organization"
Edit Page for Organization Profile
Questions? Email us anytime!