How To Claim My Organization's PageLast Updated: May 22, 2019
Congratulations! You were selected to be part of the Hope Portal, a curated directory of the best childhood cancer organizations and resources.
3 Steps to Get Access & Customize Your Organization's Page
1. Join for Free
First, create your free account by joining: Join For Free
Make sure to use your work email when signing up.
Jane would use email@example.com to sign up since that email is associated with her organization.
After you've signed up, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll connect you to your organization.
2. Verify your email & get automagically connected
After signing up > click link sent to your email (this link verifies your email address) > and then you're logged in!
You can now see your organization listed on your dashboard (we automagically connect you to your organization via domain).
We connect email@example.com to Organization 1 via 'organization1.org'.
Don't see your organization listed in your dashboard?
- See if it's listed on the Hope Portal
Visit the Hope Portal Homepage > Enter Your Organization's Name in the Search Bar To Check
If it's not listed, you're invited to add your organization!
- If your organization is listed on the Hope Portal and you don't see it on your dashboard after logging in:
Email us and we'll connect your account to your organization!
3. Update Your Organization's Page
After logging in, edit and update your organization anytime by:
- selecting the "Edit Page" button on Your Dashboard
- making any changes you'd like
- saving updates by clicking "Update Organization"
Example Edit Page
Example 'Update Organization' Button
Questions? Email us anytime!